- Free medicines/surgical items/Pacemaker/Heart valves.
- Financial assistance to patients suffering from life threatening diseases such as cancer etc.
- Free treatment of congenital heart disease of children.
- Operation smile - free surgery for children suffering from cleft lip.
- Boat Clinic/Mobile Medical Unit.
- Free Ambulance service- 108, 102
- National Programme for Control of Blindness
a. Free spectacles distribution to school children.
b. Free spectacles to old person ( near vision)
c. Eye banking ( cornea collection & transplantation)
d. Cataract surgery & free eye camp.
- National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme
a. Free distribution of insecticide treated mosquito bed nets.
b. DDT Spraying/Fogging
c. Rapid Diagnostic kits.
- National Programme for prevention and Control of Deafness (NPPCD).
a. Free distribution of hearing aids.
- National Programme for prevention & Control of Flurosis (NPPCF).
a. Micro-nutrient supplementation
b. Provide mobility aids (wheel chair etc)
c. Medical checkup
- National Iodine Deficiency Disorder Control Programme (NIDDCP).
a. Medical checkup by clinical and bio-chemical methods.
- National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP).
a. Tobacco cessation services by counseling and pharmacological treatment.
b. Protecting population by implementing the Tobacco Control Act.
- National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP).
- Free re- constructive surgery to deformity cases and financial assistance to the patients.
- National Mental Health Programme.
- Free medicines
- Medical checkup